Bike trip - The Petite Aventure Desjardins
June 29 to July 1, 2013 > Price (taxes included)
: starting from $295
June 29 to July 1, 2013 - Family package > Price (taxes included)
: starting from $855
: 3 days / 2 nights > Level of difficulty
Itinerary and mapPackage includesVQV Formula
Leisurely vacation plan
Savouring the sights and scents of summer and enjoying some down time is already a good plan. Adding a bicycle makes it even more appealing. And sharing it all with family and friends makes it downright fun! The Petite Aventure Desjardins is the preferred vacation choice of many – whether as a first or repeat experience. And for good reason: the program includes three days of relaxed biking, mostly along quiet country roads. This year’s edition takes you to one of Québec’s oldest regions, Chaudière-Appalaches, with its rich history and eloquent heritage. Across from the Vieille Capitale, you will follow a lovely loop linking Saint-Charles-de-Bellechasse to Montmagny — mainly on a route hugging the shoreline — and then to Saint-Anselme. For a vacation that is both energizing and relaxing.
Tent rental service
So that you can focus solely on your vacation, the Petite Aventure Desjardins is offering a tent rental service. It includes a four-person tent, pitching and dismantling each day we change stopover towns, as well as delivery of your baggage inside the tent. Excluding sleeping bags and pad.
Price per tent (taxes included): $190
Want to arrive the day before the start of the Petite Aventure Desjardins?
On Friday, June 28, as of 2 p.m., the municipality of Saint-Charles-de-Bellechasse, in cooperation with Les amis du parc riverain de la Boyer, gives you the opportunity to camp in the park along the river. The services available in the park include a dry toilet, drinking water and access to the showers in the arena on Saturday morning (start site of the event) from 6:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. For breakfast or dinner the following day, Saint-Charles-de-Bellechasse has two restaurants.
The price is $10 per tent.
To reserve your place or find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
Price (taxes included):
- Under 3: free
- 3 to 6 years old: $92
- 7 to 17 years old: $182
- 18 years and up: $295
- Family package: $855 (2 adults plus 2 children under 18 years of age living at the same address)
The package includes:
- 2 nights in camping;
- 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 evening meals;
- baggage transportation (one bag per person, camping gear included. Weight limits: 22 kg)
- support on the road;
- mechanical assistance and access to relief vehicules;
- activities at the Village;
- a participant’s booklet with daily routes and tourist information;
- taxes and the $2 contribution per $1,000 of services purchased to the Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents.
Equipment (e.g. tent, bicycle, etc.) is not included.
From day to day
Short route: 131 km • Long route: 243 km
- Saint-Charles-de-Bellechasse, Beaumont, Saint-Michel-de-Bellechasse, Saint-Vallier, Berthier-sur-Mer, Montmagny. Optional route via Lévis, Saint-François-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud, Saint-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud (42, 47, 59, 69 or 81 km).
- Montmagny, Saint-Pierre-de-la-Rivière-Sud, Saint-François-de-la-Rivière-Sud, Saint-Raphaël, Saint-Gervais, Saint-Anselme. Optional route via Cap St-Ignace (59 or 82 km).
- Saint-Anselme, Saint-Henri, Lévis, Saint-Charles-de-Bellechasse. Optional route via Sainte-Claire, Sainte-Hénédine, Saint-Isidore (30, 49, 59, 70 or 80 km).
Itinerary subject to change.
Choosing Vélo Québec Voyages guarantees you an unforgettable cycling vacation! Riding with peace of mind and savouring every moment, in total vacation mode: that’s the VQV formula, as outlined below.
You’re free as the air!
When you travel with us, you start your day when and how you want, cycle at your own pace and eat at your leisure. We handle everything else - reservations, baggage transportation, certain meal planning, mechanical assistance, route mapping, etc. —with special attention to details. In this way, you can focus on your vacation with complete peace of mind – free as the air.
You can rely on professional supervision
Our knowledge of cycling clienteles, our attractive route proposals and our organizational expertise have earned us an excellent reputation. This stems from the passion of about forty people — guides, travel advisors and logisticians — determined to make your cycling vacation as enjoyable as possible.
You ride your own bike
We understand the special relationship you have with your bike. Perfectly adjusted to your height and preferences, it gives you the comfort you need to fully appreciate the pleasures of travelling. We know that your bike is like an old friend, which is why all of our packages involving airline flights and coach service include the transportation of your bicycle… your favourite travel companion!