Bike trip - The Petite Aventure Desjardins
July 3 to 5, 2015* >
Price to be announced
July 3 to 5, 2015* - Family package >
Price to be announced
Itinerary and map Package includesVQV Formula
: 3 days / 2 nights > Level of difficulty : 1
* Contact us to find out what is available.
2015 DESTINATION: TO BE ANNOUNCED
A change of pace in Montérégie
Life slows down, roads narrow, tranquility reigns, nature displays its beauty and your days suddenly feel longer: you are indeed biking the Petite Aventure Desjardins, in celebration of the arrival of summer, the end of school and the beginning of vacations. Every year, in late June and early July, this easy biking classic offers couples, families and friends three unforgettable days of cycling, as well as a chance to get away from it all. This year’s bucolic route takes you to Montérégie, right near Montreal, from Chambly to Saint-Césaire to Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu. No need to pedal hard - just savour the moment!
Tent rental service
So that you can focus solely on your vacation, the Petite Aventure Desjardins is offering a tent rental service. It includes a four-person tent, pitching and dismantling each day we change stopover towns, as well as delivery of your baggage inside the tent. Excluding sleeping bags and pad.
Price per tent (taxes included): Price to be announced
In the media
Read the story of John Symon, "Beyondo The Fondo"
, published in Pedal Annual 2014
, pages 32-33.
Price (taxes included):
- Under 3: free
- 3 to 6 years old: Price to be announced
- 7 to 17 years old: Price to be announced
- 18 years and up: Price to be announced
- Family package: Price to be announced (2 adults plus 2 children under 18 years of age living at the same address)
The package includes:
- 2 nights in camping;
- 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 evening meals;
- baggage transportation (one bag per person, camping gear included. Weight limits: 22 kg)
- support on the road;
- mechanical assistance and access to relief vehicules;
- activities at the Village;
- a participant’s booklet with daily routes and tourist information;
- taxes and the $1 contribution per $1,000 of services purchased to the Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents.
Equipment (e.g. tent, bicycle, etc.) is not included.
From day to day2015 PETITE AVENTURE DESJARDINS ITINERARY: TO BE ANNOUNCED
Short route: 129 km • Long route: 247 km
- Chambly, Richelieu, Saint-Mathias-sur-Richelieu, Saint-Jean-Baptiste, Saint-Damase, Saint-Césaire. Optional Route via Mont-Saint-Hilaire, Rougemont and Saint-Pie (44 to 78 km).
- Saint-Césaire, Sainte-Brigide-d'Iberville, Sainte-Angèle-de-Monnoir, Mont-Saint-Grégoire, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu. Optional Route via Marieville and Richelieu. (37 to 86 km).
- Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Saint-Blaise-sur-Richelieu, L'Acadie (Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu), Chambly. Optional Route via Saint-Cyprien-de-Napierville (48 to 83 km).
Itinerary subject to change.
Choosing Vélo Québec Voyages guarantees you an unforgettable cycling vacation! Riding with peace of mind and savouring every moment, in total vacation mode: that’s the VQV formula, as outlined below.
You’re free as the air!
When you travel with us, you start your day when and how you want, cycle at your own pace and eat at your leisure. We handle everything else - reservations, baggage transportation, certain meal planning, mechanical assistance, route mapping, etc. —with special attention to details. In this way, you can focus on your vacation with complete peace of mind – free as the air.
You can rely on professional supervision
Our knowledge of cycling clienteles, our attractive route proposals and our organizational expertise have earned us an excellent reputation. This stems from the passion of about forty people — guides, travel advisors and logisticians — determined to make your cycling vacation as enjoyable as possible.
You ride your own bike
We understand the special relationship you have with your bike. Perfectly adjusted to your height and preferences, it gives you the comfort you need to fully appreciate the pleasures of travelling. We know that your bike is like an old friend, which is why all of our packages involving airline flights and coach service include the transportation of your bicycle… your favourite travel companion!