Explore at your own pace
Riding through the land of Joyce and Beckett is like finding your very own four-leaf clover: a chance to explore the island’s countless shades of green—a Celtic, mythic and unique experience! Wide open spaces, castles, sheep, velvet meadows, lichen-covered rocks, single-lane country roads: there’s so much to enjoy, and all in an atmosphere where days seem to extend to 28 hours—an irresistible invitation to take the time to drink it all in. And in addition to these numerous charming attractions, there’s the warm welcome of the Irish people! With a pint of Guinness at the pub to end the day, Ireland is sure to cast its spell.
From day to day
Short route: 545 km • Long route: 966 km
- Arrival in Dublin and transfer to Kinsale.
- Free day or looped route via Roberts Cove, Crosshaven, Carringaline, Riverstick, Kinsale (61 or 66 km).
- Kinsale, Timoleague, Clonakilty, Drimoleague, Bantry (88 to 96 km).
- Free day or looped route via Ballydehob, Skull, Toormore, Goleen, Durrus. Long option via Crookhaven, Mizen Head, Bantry (84 to 99 km).
- Bantry, Glengariff, Caha Pass, Kenmare, Moll’s Gap, Killarney (76 km).
- Castelmaine, Inch, Lios poil(63 km).
- Free day or looped via Baile an Fheirtéaraigh, Dun Chaon, Fahan and Ventry (41 km).
- Aughacasla, Camp, Tralee, Abbeydorney, Kilflynn (74 km).
- Ballylongford, Tarbert (ferry), Kilrush, Creegh, Quilty, Spanish Point (70 or 85 km).
- Free day or looped route via Cliffs of Moher (20 to 35 km). Possibility to go on Inishmore Island.
- Lahinch, Kilfenora, Ballyvaghan, Kinvarra, Oranmore, Galway (89 or 100 km).
- Spiddle, Carraroe, Kinvara, Maam Cross, Leenane (85 to 119 km).
- Free day or looped via Maumtrasna, Westport and Louisburgh 112 km).
- Transfer to Dublin (3h45).
- Transfer to Dublin airport and flight back to Montréal.
Itinerary subject to change.
Choosing Vélo Québec Voyages guarantees you an unforgettable cycling vacation! Riding with peace of mind and savouring every moment, in total vacation mode: that’s the VQV formula, as outlined below.
You’re free as the air!
When you travel with us, you start your day when and how you want, cycle at your own pace and eat at your leisure. We handle everything else - reservations, baggage transportation, certain meal planning, mechanical assistance, route mapping, etc. —with special attention to details. In this way, you can focus on your vacation with complete peace of mind – free as the air.
You can rely on professional supervision
Our knowledge of cycling clienteles, our attractive route proposals and our organizational expertise have earned us an excellent reputation. This stems from the passion of about forty people — guides, travel advisors and logisticians — determined to make your cycling vacation as enjoyable as possible.
You ride your own bike
We understand the special relationship you have with your bike. Perfectly adjusted to your height and preferences, it gives you the comfort you need to fully appreciate the pleasures of travelling. We know that your bike is like an old friend, which is why all of our packages involving airline flights and coach service include the transportation of your bicycle… your favourite travel companion!