Explore at your own pace
Look up: in Morocco, the fireworks set the tone! From the Anti-Atlas region to the shores of the Atlantic, between shadows and light—all is colourful enchantment. As you cycle along, a veritable multicolour ribbon will unspool before you eyes: azure blue skies, sparkling white historic towns, pink granite mineral valleys, blazing ochre kasbahs, emerald green palm stands. But this dazzlingly exotic festival of Berber culture has even more colours to reveal! Like those of the lively souks, where the many scents of the Orient complement the display! Morocco: bicycle tourism at its most colourful!
From day to day
Short route: 446 km • Long route: 552 km
– Arrival in Agadir.
- Bus trip to Kolea, biking via Biourga, Aït-Baha (54 km).
– Bus trip to Outourouine, biking via Tizi-n'-Tarakatine, Sidi-Abd-Jebar, Tafraoute (63 or 97 km).
– Free day or hiking.
- Tafraoute, Agard-Oudad, Tarsouate, Jemaa-Ida-Oussemlal, Col de Kerdous (73 km).
- Col de Kerdous, Tirhmi, Assaka, Tiznit (56 or 91 km).
– Bus trip to Agadir, biking via Sidi Moussa, Ouled Brahim, Hansala, El Houmer, Taroudant (65 km).
– Free day or hiking.
– Bus trip to the Col Tizi-n'Test, biking via Iguer, Ijoukak, Ouirgane (75 km). Optional route: the climbing of the col (112 km).
- Ouirgane, Asni, Tahanaoute, Marrakech (60 km).
– Free day.
– Trip to Marrakech airport and return trip to Montreal.
Itinerary subject to change.
Choosing Vélo Québec Voyages guarantees you an unforgettable cycling vacation! Riding with peace of mind and savouring every moment, in total vacation mode: that’s the VQV formula, as outlined below.
You’re free as the air!
When you travel with us, you start your day when and how you want, cycle at your own pace and eat at your leisure. We handle everything else - reservations, baggage transportation, certain meal planning, mechanical assistance, route mapping, etc. —with special attention to details. In this way, you can focus on your vacation with complete peace of mind – free as the air.
You can rely on professional supervision
Our knowledge of cycling clienteles, our attractive route proposals and our organizational expertise have earned us an excellent reputation. This stems from the passion of about forty people — guides, travel advisors and logisticians — determined to make your cycling vacation as enjoyable as possible.
You ride your own bike
We understand the special relationship you have with your bike. Perfectly adjusted to your height and preferences, it gives you the comfort you need to fully appreciate the pleasures of travelling. We know that your bike is like an old friend, which is why all of our packages involving airline flights and coach service include the transportation of your bicycle… your favourite travel companion!