Explore at your own pace
By choosing Montreal – Boston by bike, you opt for a gorgeous green corridor. First of all, Lac-Brome, with its panoramas and Victorian charm sets the tone. Then the green mountains of Vermont, New Hampshire and Massachusetts take over, a gently rolling route on smooth asphalt dotted with forests, rural villages, and immaculate farms and country homes. And for your last free afternoon, the City of Boston awaits you, with its magnificent architecture and cultural excellence. What an enticing offer!
From day to day
Route: 649 km
- Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Farnham, Bromont, Lac-Brome (93 km).
- Lac-Brome, Sutton, (U.S. Customs), Richford, East Berkshire, Morrisville, Stowe, Worcester, Montpelier (148 km).
- Montpelier, Northfield, Randolph, Bethel, Rutland (118 km).
- Rutland, East Wallingford, Chester, Gratton, Bellows Falls, Walpole, Alstead, Keene (146 km).
- Keene, Marlborough, Townsend, Groton, Lowell (102 km).
- Lowell, Billerica, Burlington, Arlington, Boston (42 km). Free afternoon in Boston.
- Transfer to Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu at 11:00am and expected time of arrival at 4:00pm.
Itinerary subject to change.
Choosing Vélo Québec Voyages guarantees you an unforgettable cycling vacation! Riding with peace of mind and savouring every moment, in total vacation mode: that’s the VQV formula, as outlined below.
You’re free as the air!
When you travel with us, you start your day when and how you want, cycle at your own pace and eat at your leisure. We handle everything else - reservations, baggage transportation, certain meal planning, mechanical assistance, route mapping, etc. —with special attention to details. In this way, you can focus on your vacation with complete peace of mind – free as the air.
You can rely on professional supervision
Our knowledge of cycling clienteles, our attractive route proposals and our organizational expertise have earned us an excellent reputation. This stems from the passion of about forty people — guides, travel advisors and logisticians — determined to make your cycling vacation as enjoyable as possible.
You ride your own bike
We understand the special relationship you have with your bike. Perfectly adjusted to your height and preferences, it gives you the comfort you need to fully appreciate the pleasures of travelling. We know that your bike is like an old friend, which is why all of our packages involving airline flights and coach service include the transportation of your bicycle… your favourite travel companion!