Explore at your own pace
Who doesn’t dream of going there? Alluring, unique Tuscany, famous for its culture, cuisine, sunshine and much more. Have a week free? Make your dream a reality! Opt for the 8-day package, including stopovers in Montalcino and San Gimignano and, of course, Siena, famous for its artistic heritage. Each day, you will be able to choose from different routes, based on the desired level of difficulty, all perfectly synched with the pace of your holidays. Think about it: one full week under the Tuscan sun...a dream come true!
You may be interested in the Tuscany 15-Day Package. »»
The package includes:
- round-trip air transportation for passenger and bicycle with Air Transat, as well as transfer between airport and hotel;
- 7 nights in three- or four-star hotels (double occupancy);
- 7 breakfasts and 2 evening meals;
- baggage transportation (one bag per person, 20-kg maximum);
- mechanical assistance and access to a relief vehicle;
- daily route plans;
- taxes and the $2 contribution per $1,000 of services purchased to the Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents.
Equipment (e.g., bicycle) is not included.
Start/Finish: Montréal-Trudeau/Rome-Fiumicino > Rome-Fiumicino/Montréal-Trudeau
Possibility of flight departure from Toronto. Find out more.
From 12 to 28 cyclists, accompanied by our guide.
Price of land portion of trip (taxes included): $2315
Package excluding air transportation for passenger and bicycle.
From day to day
Short route: 190 km • Long route: 442 km
- Arrival in Rome and transfer to Cortona.
- Cortona, Montepulciano (33 to 78 km).
- Montepulciano, Montalcino (41 to 68 km).
- Montalcino, Abbazia, Monte Oliveto, Asciano, Siena (60 to 102 km).
- Free day or looped route around Siena (68 to 94 km).
- Siena, Trequanda, Asciano, Vescona, Arbia, San Gimignano (56 to 100 km).
- Transfer to Rome. Free afternoon.
- Transfer to Rome airport and flight back to Montréal.
Itinerary subject to change.
Choosing Vélo Québec Voyages guarantees you an unforgettable cycling vacation! Riding with peace of mind and savouring every moment, in total vacation mode: that’s the VQV formula, as outlined below.
You’re free as the air!
When you travel with us, you start your day when and how you want, cycle at your own pace and eat at your leisure. We handle everything else - reservations, baggage transportation, certain meal planning, mechanical assistance, route mapping, etc. —with special attention to details. In this way, you can focus on your vacation with complete peace of mind – free as the air.
You can rely on professional supervision
Our knowledge of cycling clienteles, our attractive route proposals and our organizational expertise have earned us an excellent reputation. This stems from the passion of about forty people — guides, travel advisors and logisticians — determined to make your cycling vacation as enjoyable as possible.
You ride your own bike
We understand the special relationship you have with your bike. Perfectly adjusted to your height and preferences, it gives you the comfort you need to fully appreciate the pleasures of travelling. We know that your bike is like an old friend, which is why all of our packages involving airline flights and coach service include the transportation of your bicycle… your favourite travel companion!