Explore at your own pace
Here it’s all about the beauty and blueness of the Mediterranean coast, and the unique spectacle of sky and sea merging into one. With the exception of effervescent Istanbul, we will ride through tranquil countryside, alongside steep cliffs, before descending toward bays and villages. The history of yesterday and today also comes into play, with respect for traditions as well as a taste for modernity comingling in this perpetual point of contact between Europe and Asia, a crossroads for economic, cultural and religious exchange. Moreover, while maintaining its charming, exotic side, Turkey is becoming a more popular European destination.
From day to day
Short route: 577 km • Long route: 585 km
- Arrival in Istanbul and transfer to the hotel.
- Transfer to the Istanbul airport and flight to Antalya. Transfer to the hotel.
- Antalya, Çamyuva (63 km).
- Çamyava, Çirali (39 km).
- Çirali, Olympos, Çavus, Yenice, Kumluca, Finike (65 km).
- Finike, Kale (Demre), Kas (77 km).
- Free day or boat trip to Kekova.
- Kas, Kalkan, Yesilköy, Patara (55 or 63 km).
- Patara, Xanthos, Saklikent Gorge, Fethiye (78 km).
- Fethiye, Göcek, Ortaca, Dalyan (66 km).
- Free day or hiking.
- Dalyan, Köycegiz, Kizilyaka, Akyaka (Gökova) (64 km).
- Akyaka (Gökova), Ören (70 km).
- Transfer to Dalaman airport and flight to Istanbul. Transfer to the hotel.
- Transfer to Istanbul airport and flight back to Montréal.
Itinerary subject to change.
Choosing Vélo Québec Voyages guarantees you an unforgettable cycling vacation! Riding with peace of mind and savouring every moment, in total vacation mode: that’s the VQV formula, as outlined below.
You’re free as the air!
When you travel with us, you start your day when and how you want, cycle at your own pace and eat at your leisure. We handle everything else - reservations, baggage transportation, certain meal planning, mechanical assistance, route mapping, etc. —with special attention to details. In this way, you can focus on your vacation with complete peace of mind – free as the air.
You can rely on professional supervision
Our knowledge of cycling clienteles, our attractive route proposals and our organizational expertise have earned us an excellent reputation. This stems from the passion of about forty people — guides, travel advisors and logisticians — determined to make your cycling vacation as enjoyable as possible.
You ride your own bike
We understand the special relationship you have with your bike. Perfectly adjusted to your height and preferences, it gives you the comfort you need to fully appreciate the pleasures of travelling. We know that your bike is like an old friend, which is why all of our packages involving airline flights and coach service include the transportation of your bicycle… your favourite travel companion!