Explore at your own pace
Lombardy – Tessin: an unforgettable tour in Italian-speaking country, from the north of the boot to Tessin, the southernmost canton of Switzerland and the only one in which Italian is the sole official language. The route, including excursions into the backcountry, follows the mountain chain rift and the most northerly portion of the famous Garde, Côme and Majeur Lakes, where the azur blue water and lush vegetation invite sunset strolls. Not only did the region inspire Goethe and Stendhal, but it is also home to the shrine - near Bellagio - of the Madonna del Ghisallo, declared the universal patroness of cyclists. Here, the bicycle is sacred!
The package includes:
- round-trip air transportation for passenger and bicycle with Air Transat;
- 14 nights in three- or four-star hotels (double occupancy);
- 14 breakfasts and 5 evening meals;
- bus transfer.
From 12 to 28 cyclists, accompanied by our guide.
Montréal-Trudeau/Venice-Marco Polo > Venice-Marco Polo/Montréal-Trudeau
From day to day
Short route: 551 km • Long route: 832 km
- Arrival in Venice and transfer to Riva del Garda.
- Free day or looped route via Ballino, Fiavè, Sarche, Drena (63 km).
- Riva del Garda, Storo, Lago d’Idro, Vobamo, Salo (85 or 102 km).
- Salo, Vobamo, Casto, Brozzo, Pilzone d’Iseo (75 km).
- Pilzone d’Iseo, Sarnico, Riva di Sotto, Cene, Torre Boldone, Bergamo (78 km).
- Bergamo, Lecco, Oggiono, Erba, Bellagio (89 km).
- Free day or looped route (37 to 55 km).
- Bellagio, Brienno, Menaggio, Porlezza, Lugano (93 km).
- Lugano, Raxa di Varese, Orino, Laveno, Mobello, Luino, Locarno (73 km).
- Free day or round trip to Péccia (82 km).
- Locarno, Ronco, Cannobio, Cannero, Verbania, Stresa (58 km).
- Free day or looped route via Omegna, Gozzano (64 km).
- Transfer to Venice. Free afternoon.
- Free day in Venice.
- Transfer to Venice airport and flight back to Montréal.
Itinerary subject to change.
Choosing Vélo Québec Voyages guarantees you an unforgettable cycling vacation! Riding with peace of mind and savouring every moment, in total vacation mode: that’s the VQV formula, as outlined below.
You’re free as the air!
When you travel with us, you start your day when and how you want, cycle at your own pace and eat at your leisure. We handle everything else - reservations, baggage transportation, certain meal planning, mechanical assistance, route mapping, etc. —with special attention to details. In this way, you can focus on your vacation with complete peace of mind – free as the air.
You can rely on professional supervision
Our knowledge of cycling clienteles, our attractive route proposals and our organizational expertise have earned us an excellent reputation. This stems from the passion of about forty people — guides, travel advisors and logisticians — determined to make your cycling vacation as enjoyable as possible.
You ride your own bike
We understand the special relationship you have with your bike. Perfectly adjusted to your height and preferences, it gives you the comfort you need to fully appreciate the pleasures of travelling. We know that your bike is like an old friend, which is why all of our packages involving airline flights and coach service include the transportation of your bicycle… your favourite travel companion!