From day to day
Short route: 403 km • Long route: 1340 km
- Arrival in Barcelona and transfer to Perpignan.
- Free day or looped route via Vingrau, Tuchan, Estagel (65 to 122 km).
- Perpignan, Villeneuve-de-la-Raho, Brouilla, Banyuls-dels-Aspres, Thuir, Céret, Argèles-sur-Mer, Collioure (50 to 120 km).
- Collioure, Banyuls-sur-Mer, Cerbère, Portbou, Llançà, Selva de Mar, Cadaquès (59 to 105 km).
- Cadaquès, Roses, Vilajuïga, Garriguella, Peralada, Vilabertran, Figueres (45 to 125 km). Option aller-retour via Santuari de la Mare de Deu del Mont.
- Free day or looped route via Boadella I les Escaules, Darnius, Agullana, Coustouges (36 to 110 km).
- Figueres, Navata, Esponella, Banyoles, Santa Pau, Olot (70 or 124 km).
- Boucle via Castellfollit de la Roca, Sant Pau de Seguries, Camprodon, Mollo, Beget, Oix, Col d'Ares, Vallter 2000 (94 to 170 km).
- Olot, El Mallol, Sant Feliu de Pallerols, Les Planes d'Hostoles, Sant Gregori, Girona (63 to 103 km).
- Free day or looped route via Sant Hilari Sacalm, Santa Coloma de Farners (94 km).
- Girona, Madremanya, Foixa, Sant Feliu de Boada, Bégur (60 or 97 km).
- Bégur, Palafrugell, Pals, La Bisbal d'Emporda, Calonge, Llagostera, Tossa de Mar (56 or 110 km).
- Free day or looped route via Tossa de Mar, Ermita de Sant Grau (50 to 60 km). Transfer to Barcelona in the afternoon.
- Free day.
- Transfer to Barcelona airport and flight back to Montréal.
Itinerary subject to change.
Choosing Vélo Québec Voyages guarantees you an unforgettable cycling vacation! Riding with peace of mind and savouring every moment, in total vacation mode: that’s the VQV formula, as outlined below.
You’re free as the air!
When you travel with us, you start your day when and how you want, cycle at your own pace and eat at your leisure. We handle everything else - reservations, baggage transportation, certain meal planning, mechanical assistance, route mapping, etc. —with special attention to details. In this way, you can focus on your vacation with complete peace of mind – free as the air.
You can rely on professional supervision
Our knowledge of cycling clienteles, our attractive route proposals and our organizational expertise have earned us an excellent reputation. This stems from the passion of about forty people — guides, travel advisors and logisticians — determined to make your cycling vacation as enjoyable as possible.
You ride your own bike
We understand the special relationship you have with your bike. Perfectly adjusted to your height and preferences, it gives you the comfort you need to fully appreciate the pleasures of travelling. We know that your bike is like an old friend, which is why all of our packages involving airline flights and coach service include the transportation of your bicycle… your favourite travel companion!