Explore at your own pace
The epicurean in you will love it! Travelling from Santiago de Chile to Buenos Aires via the Andes will give you a taste of the countless attractions offered by both countries. The wine-producing Colchagua and Uco Valleys will appeal to your bacchanalian side, while the oceanfront will provide you with a breathtaking view of the hillside seaport of Valparaiso. Portillo will leave you with an indelible memory from atop its 2,800-meter peak, while Puente del Inca, The Inca’s Bridge
, will astonish you. The descent from the Andes to Mendoza will thrill you, the hot springs of Las Cuevas will relax you and the Argentinean wine region will seduce you. And lastly, cultural Buenos Aires will have you up dancing the tango.
From day to day
Short route: 675 km • Long route: 775 km
- Departure from Montréal.
- Arrival in Santiago and transfer to the hotel.
- Free day. Transfer to Rancagua.
- Rancagua, Donihue, Coinco, Quinta de Tilcoco, Malloa, San Fernando (90 km).
- San Fernando, Santa Cruz (50 km).
- Santa Cruz, Palmilla, Santa Julia, Lago Rapel (90 km).
- Lago Rapel, San Pedro, San Antonio (80 km).
- San Antonio, Cartagena, El Tabo, El Quisco, Algarrobo, Casablanca (80 km).
- Free day or looped route around Casablanca.
- Casablanca, Las Tablas, Valparaiso (50 km).
- Free day or looped route via Vina del Mar.
- Transfer to Portillo.
- Portillo, Puente del Inca, Punta Vacas, Polvaredas, Uspallata (95 km).
- Uspallata, Potrerillos, Lujan de Cuyo, Chacras de Coria (105 km).
- Free day or looped route via Maipu.
- Chacras de Coria, San José, Tupungato, Tunuyan (95 km).
- Transfer to Mendoza. Free day.
- Flight to Buenos Aires and transfer to the hotel.
- Free day.
- Transfer to Buenos Aires airport and flight back to Montréal.
- Arrival in Montréal.
Itinerary subject to change.
Choosing Vélo Québec Voyages guarantees you an unforgettable cycling vacation! Riding with peace of mind and savouring every moment, in total vacation mode: that’s the VQV formula, as outlined below.
You’re free as the air!
When you travel with us, you start your day when and how you want, cycle at your own pace and eat at your leisure. We handle everything else - reservations, baggage transportation, certain meal planning, mechanical assistance, route mapping, etc. —with special attention to details. In this way, you can focus on your vacation with complete peace of mind – free as the air.
You can rely on professional supervision
Our knowledge of cycling clienteles, our attractive route proposals and our organizational expertise have earned us an excellent reputation. This stems from the passion of about forty people — guides, travel advisors and logisticians — determined to make your cycling vacation as enjoyable as possible.
You ride your own bike
We understand the special relationship you have with your bike. Perfectly adjusted to your height and preferences, it gives you the comfort you need to fully appreciate the pleasures of travelling. We know that your bike is like an old friend, which is why all of our packages involving airline flights and coach service include the transportation of your bicycle… your favourite travel companion!